By Damn_her - 05/03/2009 00:04 - Canada

Today, my wife and I were driving to the gas station, she let me out before she pulled up to the pumps because I had to buy some things from the store. I returned to see my wife proudly filling the tank. Smiling, she told me that diesel was cheaper than regular gas. We don't own a diesel car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 333
You deserved it 8 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Here in America, we have much larger nozzles for diesel gas, so that people like your wife cannot put diesel in their cars. The nozzle will not fit into the tank. Only cars with diesel engines have holes large enough to stick the diesel nozzle in.

Oh dear God. :( Strangely diesel is more expensive here in the UK.

Comments

RLJJ 0

#106 is a total bullshit ! Diesel and gasoline engines use different technologies. A gasoline engine needs a spark plug to ignite, while diesel's self ignition is caused by the temperature raise due to gas compression.

tralalalala_fml 0

I call BS on this one. Unless the guy is married to a teenager who has never bought petrol for a car before, I don't believe it. I have an Aunt who is far and away the dumbest bag of rocks I know - verging on a need to be in care - and even she would know better. Next time, try using your teenaged son or daughter as the foil in your little story and it will be funnier because it will be more believable.

Too bad you can't fit a diesel pump into a car that takes regular gasoline. I bet she spilled a shit-ton of it on the ground too.

tralalalala_fml 0

My last is "being moderated" so I will write again: I call the author out on this one as a whopper and not a good one, either. Next time he should make his foil a teenaged son or daughter to make it believable... as written, it is not. I can understand a young kid not knowing the difference, but a woman who has presumably been driving for a few years? Also, if she is THAT dumb, she probably had been filling with deisel for some time - or even buying whatever was cheapest at any given time and the car would have been ruined long ago. Don't believe it, don't believe it, don't believe it. AT ALL.

Sorry, but you have a doofus wife. At least when it comes to cars. Face it...

FallenOne 0

Hey, She had good intentions! But if i were you id educate her on cars jsut a bit... But i must agree... Your Life, My Friend... Is indeed F**KE'D!

TheophilusXI 0

I cried tears of empathy for you, man.

How could that man have married someone THAT DUMB????