By Seriously - 15/06/2011 16:46 - United States

Today, my son's homework was to write a story about what he wants to be when he grows up. He wrote that he plans on being unemployed and living at home until we throw him out, then he'll live under a bridge. He's only 12, but already planning for a future as an unemployed bum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 283
You deserved it 8 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Someone's read about trolls a bit too much

kikibrowm 7

Ambitious much? Don't worry, 12-years olds think they're simply amazing, and he probably thought it was hilarious.

Comments

So? What's wrong with that? My cousin wants to be a successful hobo.

That kid's going places : ) The most successful month of my life was the one i lived in my car in... i was more social and more responsible.

lindseyluvszac 4

In this economy, that's all you can really hope for. So actually, he's kinda an over-achiever [sarcasm]

sillyjb 9

sounds like another contributing member of society for us to support yes!

perdix 29

Why would I want to kick my kid out? I love her! I'm already used to supporting her, so it won't be like a burden I'm not used to. I became a dad on purpose, and I enjoy my daughter's company. Why would I want her to live in a shithole or take a job she hates just to earn enough money to live in some place nice? I'd be happy if she could do what she loves, even if she doesn't earn much and stays with me and her mom. I hope she reads this. Fathers' Day is on Sunday and I'd like a nice gift ;) ;)

mylifepwnz 0
bubo_fml 10

Easy cure...Take him on a field trip to the county jail. Have him ask the inmates what they do to vagrants that become their cellmates...I bet he'll write a different story...