By thanks sis - 22/10/2015 00:57 - United States - Reading

Today, my sister asked me to grab her some toilet paper. I refused, so she grabbed my favorite shirt out of the laundry basket and used it to wipe. I was busy icing my sprained ankle. I couldn't walk. She knew this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 774
You deserved it 3 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make her buy you a new one. What an asshole! If not, just use her favorite cashmere sweater to wipe YOUR ass. Then it's all good :).

Wow, ok, there is something seriously wrong with your sister, op.

Comments

Hm, YDI because I know what a sprained ankle feels like OP. I would've hopped on one foot or at least crawled to help my sister out. You've probably never felt the anxiety and horribleness or being stuck in the shitter without any toilet paper. YDI.

Yeah, I'm pretty much here, having sprained and broken my ankle, I could walk on both and would have limped to get a family member some loo roll if they needed it... Wiping with a favoured shirt was unnecessary, but so was refusing to help her out.

Sis shouldn't have sat down to take a shit with no toilet paper.

Not all sprained ankles are created equal, try a little compassion, you don't know all of the circumstances here...

countryb_cth 38

Really OP deserves having shit and/or piss on their shirt because they were in to much pain to walk to the bathroom? You have got to be kidding me? OPs sister shouldn't have been such a spoiled selfish brat. If she was able to grab the shirt then clearly she would have been able to grab some toilet paper.

I always make sure my husband checks before hand to see if there is toilet paper, that way he doesn't have to ask for help, or have a very awkward time of getting the toilet paper. If you can,once you get over her ruining your favourite shirt, try to tell her to be mindful of whether or not there's toilet paper. It's hard to think about that at the time, but it does benefit everyone in the long run.

Jwaye2 7

Its "Oh that's nasty" if your gonna quote atleast get it right

Erksangel 25
takeittoem 8

If she was IN the bathroom you should have at least called for someone else. Can't leave your sister trapped.

GrapeJuice67 17

Wow, Wtf. Get back at her anyway you can.