By SpiderFather - 02/07/2013 08:01 - France

Today, my seven-year-old son put a spider in the microwave. Animal cruelty? No. The goal was to irradiate it, then get it to bite him so that he would become Spider-Man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 471
You deserved it 43

Top comments

lhazz11 23
Nolimit2217 32

Comments

If I were OP, I'd have told my kid that it won't work anyway since there can only be one spiderman in the world, as I proceed to spray him with silly string hidden under my sleeve.

#13- The joke would kind of lose it's punch when you paused to get silly string. Or are you the kind of person who keeps silly string up their sleeve at all times just in case something like this happens? And if so, will you marry me?

Axel5238 29

This is really cute. Though better you found out before a spider did bite him and he thought he could swing from his "webs".

Seems like it would bite after he picked it up. Is you son ok?

I'm pretty sure a spider would die after being microwaved, so its days of biting would be over.

Relax OP, 7 yo's are supposed to do dumb shit like that. 10 years from now, you'll wish he was still putting spiders in a microwave.

*looks for the "your son is awesome" button* Come on mods! We need that button!

KingCeltic77 18

With great power comes great responsibility.

perdix 29

You ought to send him to the Fortress of Solitude (aka, his room) for a long, long time so he can become Superman.

yankeesfancg 13
RedPillSucks 31

bad me for wondering why OP would want to get some rice, although it is microwavable.

It might not have. I had a friend who once microwaved a spider for 40 seconds and it didn't die.