By Anonymous - 03/09/2011 02:47 - United States

Today, my school is having their homecoming, and it seems everyone but me has someone to go with. My best friend has her boyfriend, my brother has a date, and I have my hamster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 365
You deserved it 6 874

Same thing different taste

Comments

mr. slave always has a good time with his hamster

bestpersonever98 2

Thats really gross but it made me laugh so hard lol

Who the hell would dress up their hamster and take them to their homecoming? That's horrible advice. What OP needs to do is go to the dance by herself, party hardy and just not give a f*ck

maz_irken 6

I went to homecoming without a date both my junior & senior years. By far the BEST dances of the entire year- prom & winterfest sucked because I had to deal with my dates constantly complaining or wanting to compromise on this or that. Homecoming i could do whatever I want and no one was nagging me! It was wonderful! Who cares if you don't have a date? It's far more attractive to see someone showing confidence and being okay with being alone than someone who's insecure and needs to cling to their date all night.

sylphy 0

Oh definitely. I had a friend who moped the entire time at prom even though she had a date, her dress was gorgeous, her hair was perfect, and all her friends were there. I wore the same goddam dress to my prom and my date's subsequent prom, didn't give a **** if people knew I reused it, and had a blast both times. Unnescessary moodkill just seems to be the reason a lot of people go to prom.

Absolutely! She should put on her best dress, square her shoulders and hold her head high, and go anyway! I might also suggest if she had a platonic male friend who's not going, maybe they could go together? When my senior prom came, I wasn't dating anyone, and finally asked a gal I had a platonic friendship with who also didn't have a date, and we went and had a great time hanging out and laughing. No pressure, no awkwardness, just two friends having a good time. Especially since three longtime couples broke up that night, and later a lot of people told us we had the right idea...just go with a friend, or go by yourself, and relax and enjoy.

dkjr01 4

I'm sure Mr. Squeakers is an excellent dancer!

And that's when u go to one of your cousins xD