By Anonymous - 03/09/2011 02:47 - United States

Today, my school is having their homecoming, and it seems everyone but me has someone to go with. My best friend has her boyfriend, my brother has a date, and I have my hamster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 365
You deserved it 6 874

Same thing different taste

Comments

I have a hamster. His name is Fluffles McFluff-face.

unmistakablyamaz 4

Just because OP doesn't have a date doesn't necessarily mean they didn't try, or even that they're hideous. I'm not hideous and I missed homecoming and prom because I couldn't get a date. Perhaps OP is in a situation like I was: small town, most people are your cousins and the unrelated people are gross. Just because they don't have a date doesn't mean there's something terribly wrong with them or that they're lazy...

oops_im_fucked 8

Looks like it's u and scruffy tonite

tls1679 0

Psshht, who needs dances. Have your own fun!

Aww that sucks.. Well on the bright side, just put a tiny tux on it.. All the men will be jelous. ;)

kiakia0131 23

It sucks not having a date. But get over it. I have never had a date for events like those. At first I was upset, but after a while I told my self it was no big deal not having a date. School/ school events aren't about having a date. They are about having a good time. You don't need a date to have a good time. Find some people who aren't going with someone, and go as a group. Or just go with someone as friends. That's what I did for prom. And we had more fun than people with dates (lots of drama sometimes).

You could always ask a celebrity on you tube that seems to be working well for some people