By Anonymous - 12/08/2015 17:50 - United States

Today, my psycho ex got into my wedding ceremony and attacked my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 903
You deserved it 2 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

conman531 23

Restraining order, assault charge, trespassing, you know, the works for a crazy ex

dBLIZZARD 20

Get a restraining order on that crazy bitch.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Just emagine how much of a fool she made of herself :)

I can also "emagine" how ruined that special day was for OP.

Mossyoak_kw 28

@#44,45,&46 I wish I can hit the thumbs up a million times for your comment. Sooo true on this one for sure.... WOW!!!

Make her pay for ruining your special day. Restraining order, assault charges, what have you. What the hell.

extraballbing 4

Yes, this. Make this the start of your victory, not the beginning of a long nightmare. Odds are that this won't be the last thing she does to you. Better to have it on record that you took the right steps from the first incident.

I hope your wife presses charges against that crazy bitch.

corky1992 33

I'll never understand how some girls/women go out of their way to ruin something for someone else out of pure jealousy. I'm sorry she ruined your wedding, but hopefully the evening got better for you guys.

I think it's a complete waste of time for somebody to ruin somebody else's day just because they're jealous of that somebody else.

Yes, like what is she even trying to accomplish? "Yeah I bet if I show up to his wedding and attack the bride he will realize how much I love him and take me back." Seriously?

corky1992 33

Exactly! I just don't get it.

Maybe she was thinking "If I can't have him, no one else can" when she attacked his wife. Basically, acting like a spoiled child that didn't get what they wanted.

holy goat nuts batman! I hope your wife is feeling better

EcoAirWarrior 7

You and some other men should subdue her with ropes and secure her to a wall to keep her restrained while the ceremony proceeds and use fire to keep her under control then cleanly shoot her through the back of her skull causing an instantaneous death that is painles

F her life. "Today at my wedding ceremony my husband's ex came in and assaulted me FML"

And yet, there are trolls hitting the "you deserved it" button. Nobody deserves this. I hope that crazy bitch gets arrested and your wife presses charges against her.