By soliveyerlife - 21/03/2009 09:35 - United States

Today, my parents yelled at me for coming home at 1am this morning from a friend's birthday party. I'm 30 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 032
You deserved it 128 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why are you still living with your parents? You live under their roof, you follow their rules.

HomeBurger 0

Living with your parents at 30? yeah definitely FYL.

Comments

oh my ******* god...move out already!

lolololcheese 0

I mean yeah you should move out...but still 1 o'clock isn't even late.

#12 if the parents have work the next day and she arrived home and woke them up, then yes, it is late.

StupidDancer 0

Bit sad if your 30 andstill living with your parents. I think its time u get your ass up and move out already....:)

ummm move out?? I'm 19 and I have been living on my own for a year now. Yah its hard but at the same time its your own space and you can come home at what ever time you like without getting yelled at lol

pinkpikachu 0

YOU'RE 30 AND YOU STILL LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS? You, sir, are pathetic. F EVERYTHING about YOUR LIFE.

ish_happens223 0

why the hell are you still living with your parents at 30? maybe you deserve to be grounded and a spanking for coming home so late :)

alex_vik 0

You deserved it for living with your parents at age 30.

Meow34 0

YDI. Get your own house and you won't be hearing complains from mommy and daddy ;D

deliciouskaek 1

Maybe he lost his house and job and had to move back in. Maybe he had a roommate somewhere who got married, and he needed a place to stay until he found a new place. I mean, you just don't know what someone's situation is, especially nowadays. You can't /always/ assume the worst. That said - at age 30, your parents need to leave you alone.

good, FINALLY someone who THINKS and doesn't make assumptions right away. my uncle had many financial problems so he lived with his mama until 40. not that he wanted to!

I agree that we shouldn't make assumptions, however I guess people are right in saying your parents' house, your parents' rules

209areafoo 0

It's a female. Why do so many people think it's a male??