By Grounded - 03/11/2011 09:18 - United States

Today, my parents told me that they've been having a contest to see who could punish me the most this week. So far, my mom is in the lead by kicking me out of the car near railroad tracks, and making me walk the 4 miles home in the freezing rain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 943
You deserved it 3 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Punish them by calling social services. That'll show 'em

Comments

Those are sick and twisted parents you have! I would be inclined to move to another family members house! Distance yourself from your family... For your own good!

ellakacyme22 6

What sort of parents would do that and are you sure they are your real parents

And you did what to deserve this, exactly? Because unless you've just been busted for a drug dealing operation, I'd call social services stat.

Now imagine your Dad's punishment to beat that! Best of wishes to ya!

leadman1989 15

Dutiful daughter does double detention for deranged devils!

moviegirl6 5

Beautiful alliteration! Sorry, I'm a literary dork. :)

Exemplary! You've eked out an excellent example of an exciting English expression! |the kid|

dont be afraid to smack her across the face

uprising_fml 0

I can't decide if your parents are sadistic assholes with no hearts or if they are just in their actions because you're some kind of devil child . they sound like assholes either way .

I can't think of a single thing that my kids could ever do that would warrant anything close to this kind of punishment. My parents would spank the hell out of me if I deserved it, but this kind of behaviour is clearly abusive. I don't care what you did wrong - you don't deserve this. You need to get help here fast before this spirals out of control.

What if she was caught workin' the streets?

It doesn't make a bit of difference. If I find my kids doing something illegal, I'll call the police and let them deal with it. Abuse like this is never ok no matter what the circumstances.