By Bree - 22/10/2011 23:16 - United States

Today, my parents got a call from my English teacher. She told them that I have 14 days of detention because I've been cutting class. I've been there every day, but apparently she never noticed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 391
You deserved it 3 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Teachers only seem to notice obnoxious bitches anyway

RebekahBrooke 9

I've had that. Is he/she really old?

Comments

xxxkittykatxxx 0

Haha. That happened to me in Photography once. He told me I was down for skipping...but I had worked with the two girls right in front of him for about thirty minutes and he even asked me to put my chair next to the computers for him :l Luckily, they stood up and said something for me.

You deserve it for not being more noticeable. You gotta stand out.

You've got nothing to complaint about! YDI for not contributing to class. In my school it's the students responibility to make themselves evaluative!

Seriously? I'm reeeeaaally hoping this is sarcasm. I'm not sure whether OP is in HS or college, but if it's HS then it's the teacher's responsibility to take attendance to make sure everyone is there, not the student's responsibility to make sure the teacher notices they're there. And if it's a class in college/uni that is attendance mandatory (which not all are) then the same thing goes.

daydreamer244 13

my teacher almost marked me as absent once. but I yelled "you forgot me!!" then the bitch marked me present.

this made me laugh hard... she clearly thought you deserved detention for not contributing........ lol

That's happened to me. I always end up with the dumbass teachers. The teachers who have the audacity to complain about their jobs... That last part was irrelevant, my bad.

alexandrayo 0

That happened to my twin Girls, their teacher kept saying one was absent yet her agenda was signed by her every day! I got this stupid letter in the mail. Confronted my daughter and she showed me her books and school work done during class. One day was a test she passed and marked by the teacher! What happens in high school I'll never know!

dwsgirl 8

It's happened to me before too, actually, and I always participate in class. Thankfully, after I talked to the teacher, he realized he had accidentally skipped over my name on the roster. Then again, that was for a day, not fourteen... Fourteen days? Did you do anything to piss the teacher off? It just sounds a little fishy that s/he wouldn't see you for two weeks!

My English teacher recently called my house cuz I had 4 missing hw's, I thought I had posted this at first w/o realizing it lol