By "skippydoda" - 05/09/2017 12:51

Today, multiple people pushed me out of the way to get a seat on the metro. I'm five months pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 567
You deserved it 436

skippydoda tells us more.

Hey OP here. 1. I have a visible belly. I definitely look pregnant. 2. This wasn't a simple push pass me to get on first. This was a full shove into the side of the train tummy first. I don't care how tired you are, it's never okay to push someone that hard to get a seat first. 3. I'm fine, baby's fine.

Top comments

Everyone knows that pregnant women are not at full-strength. In the past, we'd help such a person, but now, that's a sign of weakness we can take advantage of! Hopefully, your baby will become an ass-kicker that will avenge your humiliation in about 20 years.

Why does that matter if the knew? She's a human being and its incredibly rude and selfish to push ANYONE out of the way.

Comments

Everyone knows that pregnant women are not at full-strength. In the past, we'd help such a person, but now, that's a sign of weakness we can take advantage of! Hopefully, your baby will become an ass-kicker that will avenge your humiliation in about 20 years.

HalfLit 17

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why does that matter if the knew? She's a human being and its incredibly rude and selfish to push ANYONE out of the way.

Whether they're almost due or not, you can tell the difference between pregnant and fat. Plus OP is 5 months pregnant. That's far from a small baby bump.

No It can be very hard to spot the difference between pregnant and fat or just plain fat. Generally a 5 month bump is only just beginning to show. Depending on your weight or what you're wearing it would be very easy to miss.

When I was 4 months, I barely showed at all. I was only showing by 5 months because I kept wearing my regular t-shirts and they became tight. Look up '20 Weeks pregnant' There are some women who are barely showing! Unless you're wearing a form fitting shirt, you can't always tell.

tarabella 7

i have worked an extremely physically exhausting jobs and when i went on a bus or subway or whatever the last thing i thought about was being rude. i just wanted to get to a seat and rest my feet. you can't always know what situation people might be in. pushing is a bit too extreme but you should be prepared for stuff like this because odds are that strangers just don't care about your baby bump. next time you just push and shove, that seems to be the way to do it these days :/

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Um... wearing a condom doesn't mean she won't get pregnant and how do you know it wasn't an intended pregnancy. Why are you telling someone to wear a condom when you have no idea of they wanted a baby or not.

Hey OP here. 1. I have a visible belly. I definitely look pregnant. 2. This wasn't a simple push pass me to get on first. This was a full shove into the side of the train tummy first. I don't care how tired you are, it's never okay to push someone that hard to get a seat first. 3. I'm fine, baby's fine.

MinahMocha 10

There are a lot of ignorant and selfish people in the world. I think its terrible that you have to deal with this crap but its always good to be prepared for the worst, for your safety and your baby as well. If I was pregnant I would definetly hope people would be cautious and careful around me. On another note, congratulations and I hope you have a healthy baby! :)

Glad to hear that you and the baby are ok

anthonygh5 9

You should've ****** a guy with a car then

That's messed up if you're tired find another seat don't shove a pregnant woman she's caring for two, if I was there I'd get up for her and the elderly.

anthonygh5 9

You should've ****** a guy with a car