By negin - 22/03/2011 07:23

Today, my neighbors got a rooster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 154
You deserved it 6 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mendozaale 0

well when life gives u rooster u make fried chicken

FMLephant 2

Leave your neighbor's **** alone!

Comments

amh721 0

I love animals but if you live in a regular city or suburbs neighborhood, file a complaint to the city if it gets out of hand. You and other surrounding neighbors shouldn't have to be woken up at 3 or 4 am just because your selfish neighbors want to play pretend farm.

KiwiExchange 16

omg. it took ages for me to click on this app through my phone... anyways, that terribly sucks. FYL!

Oh wow, that happened to my dad. That sucks. Stupid cocks won't shut up!

I don't get how anyone cld deserve this. Im new to this site, and I understand that some ppl's actions make it their fault, but the OP had nothing to do with this, it was all her neighbors doing. How does she DI? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious...

ReynshineCutting 10

Go to Target or Walmart and buy a fan. The Honeywell brand is nice and loud and drowns out noise. After awhile you'll get to where you can't sleep without one. We use one sometimes because we live on a busy street and my brother has one in each of his kids' rooms so that they don't have to tiptoe and whisper to not wake them up.

The same thing happened to me! My senior year of high school, the people who live next door to my parents' house (in the middle of a medium-sized city of a little over a million people) decided that a rooster would really spice up the neighborhood. You can definitely find a way to block the sound, though.

Cocks wake you up early in the morning! thats why im single! LMFAO!!!

I know the feeling, 4H should be banned!!!

ha well my best friend has a rooster nd it's not tht bad, it depends really on where they put it.

so its not bad depending on where they put their ****, huh?