By welcome to the neighborhood - 28/04/2016 23:35 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, I met my new neighbors. The first thing they did was build a fence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 623
You deserved it 1 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, at least it's not possible for them to make you pay for it.

Depending on how long they've been your neighbors, couldn't it just be a coincidence?

Comments

Goblin182 26

Good fences make for good neighbors.

I don't understand why you got down voted while the other guy got upvoted. makes no sense...

Depending on how long they've been your neighbors, couldn't it just be a coincidence?

Don't worry, at least it's not possible for them to make you pay for it.

Unfortunately in some states they can, Maryland being one of them.

maybe they had a good reason? when we moved house we had to put a fence in because our dogs are prone to running out the front door and out onto the road. maybe they need it?

Seriphe 16

My thoughts exactly. It's probably not you, OP. The could have kids, pets, be planning a garden, or be super private people.

And after your neighbors read this FML, you can bet that the fence will get 10 feet higher.

ABlindMan 17

That's assuming instantly that they dislike OP and that their neighborhood would actually allow ~16 feet high fences (Assuming it's a neighborhood)

Man, this is funny. But you're getting down votes. That sucks.