By sohungry - 02/01/2012 12:18 - India

Today, my mum read a forwarded email, and is now convinced that eating processed food will make my ovaries shrink and disappear. Now she goes batshit crazy if she sees me eating potato chips. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 663
You deserved it 2 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SilverInGray 25

Emailed information is always correct though.

cradle6 13

Oh Jesus, your mom wants you to eat healthier. How horrible. I'm sorry OP.

Comments

slushpup9696 12

This FML would suck even more if the OP was a male.

bfrench95 0

I really don't understand what "batshit" means. Can someone elaborate?

eyeIoveyou 4

35 - batshit is no different from apeshit. basically, he's saying his mother goes crazy whenever she sees him doing this lolol

ninja7117 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNnr320h1kM&feature=youtube_gdata_player GUANO

Apeshit is a whole lot of crazy in one big chunk. You will probably get messy if you get too close, but it's easy to step around. People _go_ apeshit. Batshit is small bits of crazy that build up until they cover the entire floor. You may not even be aware of its enormity until you turn the wrong corner, and suddenly you're in the middle of it, and it's everywhere. It's extremely slippery and difficult to get away from. You'll definitely have stain. People _are_ batshit.

Pretty sure she meant batshit not badshit

GVirdi 11

Shudnt u hav something evil to match ur picture? Just saying I shud hav something weird/stupid/random.......... Mission accomplished?

jazziness 12

62- Not everyone has to say something that goes with their picture or else I would be talking about tacos right now

GoW_Chick 14

65- but you are talking about tacos right now and I don't blame you

GVirdi 11

I was just sayin it seems like a good moment to make his comment match with his pic :3

Next time just keep it to yourself, okay?

That is the worst pun I have ever heard

techniquely, it's the worst pun you've ever read! unless you're blind and someone read it for you.

SilverInGray 25

Emailed information is always correct though.

It's on the Internet, therefore it must be.

SilverInGray 25
SilverInGray 25

That's such a good deal! Is he crazy?

Then why hasn't that Serbian prince responded? I gave him my credit card info to visit his mansion.

cradle6 13

Oh Jesus, your mom wants you to eat healthier. How horrible. I'm sorry OP.

Yes it's horrible, I would die without processed food's like Jack-in-the-Box tacos and cheetos.

Epsilonyx 15

Eating healthier isn't the FML here, it's the extreme misinformation.

I'd say the FML is not getting to eat potato chips. I think i'd die.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

On the other hand, natural birth control!

Oh no she wants us to ear healthy. How rude

Jakesterk96 8

Lol, I read #6 comment in a smart ass voice

Don't be a Joker, it's real if she goes Batshit crazy.

LoganBurrito 6

You should be proud of that. I tip my hat to you, sir.

YES! Screw the apostrophe! Viva la Revolution! The apostrophe's reign of terror is at an end, my brethren. Oh, shit! What have I done? *shoots self in head*

Yes. Her shed is is constantly encouraging her.

She doesn't want your ovaries to shrink, that means no grandkids ;)

Find official research that proves the opposite. Whatever you're trying to prove, there's always research to back you up (although the methods can often be disputed, but your mom doesn't seem to be all that picky about what she believes anyway...)