By broken - 02/09/2009 09:45 - Australia

Today, my mum hit me with her car as she was backing out of the driveway, hitting my leg, and crushing my bike. For the third time this year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 387
You deserved it 10 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kendalle_fml 0

umm MOVE? why are you standing behind a car when it is backing out over and over?

your mum can't drive and you have the reflexes of a rock

Comments

driedpeaches 0

your mom seems to be trying to "kill you on accident"

What the hell is wrong with you?! Hmm, maybe you SHOULDNT be messing around in the driveway when someone is backing up?!? Just a thought. "Oh hey, look, there's a car moving my way, maybe I'll just sit here on my bike and take it. By the way, I have mental deficiencies."

skullbuster 0

OP, it's time to dig through mum's papers. My money is on a hefty life insurance policy on you with her as the beneficiary.

you both need to stop doing drugs that are slowing down your reflexes.

...then get the **** out of her way when she backs out. Seriously. The world does not revolve around you.

Maybe she's trying to get rid of you haha

love_fml_a_lot 0
zick_fml 0

Yeah, so here's a question to ask yourself because it's obviously not sinking in. How many more times will your mom have to run your ass over before you will learn there's something wrong. It doesn't matter if she's crazy or just a bad driver, when she's in the car she WILL back over you and your bike. How about next time you see your mom with the car keys you stay in for a few minutes and watch TV until it's safe?

and u still haven'tearned to get the hell out of the way????