By broken - 02/09/2009 09:45 - Australia

Today, my mum hit me with her car as she was backing out of the driveway, hitting my leg, and crushing my bike. For the third time this year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 387
You deserved it 10 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kendalle_fml 0

umm MOVE? why are you standing behind a car when it is backing out over and over?

your mum can't drive and you have the reflexes of a rock

Comments

Sk69Dk 0

wow, well if she's never looking behond her before going, maybe she shouldn't be driving?

Why the f*ck does your mom still have a license? Screw that, she doesn't need a license, or to be breeding for that matter. Where the f*ck is darwin when you need him?

How about you move and dont leave your bike behind the car. If you have the spare cash get your mum some driving lessons. Sounds like she needs them

hydro_fml 0

TDI, since you don't have the sense to move away from the back of a car with it's engine running, and leaving you possessions in the path of destruction.

Ever think she was doing this on purpose....x_x C'mon! 3 times already!

hahah owwww did she get u icecream after ? if she didtn smack that ho

I think your mother may be plotting to kill you.

I think Ludacris said it best. "Bitch, move, get out the way."

djb23 0

it's actually "Move, bitch, get out the way."

ladiidaa 0

After getting hit the first time around, I would be goddamn terrified to go anywhere near the car when she begins driving. Seriously? You should learn that by the second time at the most that your mum is a total hazard, and like any hazard, you stay the **** away. You either enjoy getting rammed by her car, or she wants you dead.