By jannister - 13/08/2012 19:25 - Germany - Bad Blankenburg

Today, my mom threw my tampons in the garbage and said that from now on, I'll be buying pads instead. Turns out she read a scare story going around by email that all the local teens are soaking their tampons in alcohol and inserting them anally to secretly get drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 903
You deserved it 2 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Man I am so drunk off my ass right now"

It could be worse. My friends mom opened up the trash once to look for her used tampons because she thought she was faking being on her period and hiding being pregnant. All because of some Dr. Phil episode too.

Comments

kristina_woof 6

I prefer my alcohol orally... Call me old fashioned

It's because there's no filter through anal, resulting in greater intoxication. ****, I'm starting to sound like DocBastard.

It's absorbed almost directly into your bloodstream. I hate getting drunk. I find I'm really annoying while I am.

dannnngthatsux 19

and you can pass breathalyzers!!!

That sounds painful to have alcohol up your ******.

Wrong place of insertion. I doubt any female would want alcohol there.

Yeah, if your asshole is in your ******, you must be real popular with the guys.

Hey, two birds with one stone and all that...

18 - Sounds like that configuration requires vaginal Fabreeze.

If your asshole is in you ******, I'm staying far, far away from you. I guess scat fetishists would like it though.

Yo dog I heard you like to have sex... So I put her ****** in her asshole to you can **** while you ****... Sorry failed attempt at the xzibit meme

Woah I guess I read it wrong. Sorry, my mistake.

dannnngthatsux 19

well...any membranous organ.******, anus, lips, penis, eyes. Who hoo, every hole for itself!!

Cheer up! Now you can send your mum an email saying that says basically anything good for you in an email!

Whoa... Legit two minutes ago I was reading a book and it mentioned this email about getting drunk that way! So it actually possible????

oceanbeauty 17

Yes. And it's very dangerous. Not to mention stupid.

Oceanbeauty- thanks for the heads up! :) and I was reading "The Probabilty of Miracles" by Wendy Wunder

dellis44 7

what's up with all the anal FMLs lately???

Didn't you know? August is Anal Month. There's a different theme for each month on FML.

Can someone tell me what the **** 17's talking about? I just searched and there's only a couple from the last two months talking about anal or assholes. Where do you get this stuff?

Shrike: Maybe they have a secret anal fetish, and their inner alarm goes off when an FML that involves anal is posted. Or maybe they've been watching too much ****.

Makes sense. 10/10, great question answering service, would eat you out again.

believe it or not I actually have friends that have done this (more as a dare than anything else). They do it at school so they can literally get drunk in class without having their breath smell like alcohol. Idiotic ingenuity at its best.

U hang out with some shitty ass people. Pun intended.

Its always something new parents worry about their children doing that most kids have never heard of

You're right. Most people don't know about it until they read it on a site like this one.

Your mom needs to know more about the Internet.

Why do they put it in the news, the more people no about it the more that will try it.

Because they put the deaths on the news so it scare the shit out of anyone about to try it. Pun intended.

ceccles628 6