By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 15:37 - United States

Today, my mom thought it would be a good idea for me to talk with a British accent during my job interview to make me sound smarter. I'm applying for a job at McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 592
You deserved it 5 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

backdownbreh 0

'British is not a different language. you're a retard.

Ninjafriends 1

Did your mom suggest this while using a British accent to make her idiotic idea sound better?

Comments

LOLSMILEYFACE331 0

That's probably not a good idea, unless you want to be like the griller, but if you want to talk to the customers, talk normally or they'll say, 'oh hell no we want someone our customers can understand!" And who says English men are smart?

The fact the smartest man in the world, Stephen Hawking, is English but true not every englishmen is intelligent, and none of the ones working at McDonalds.

Its McDonald's... they don't care. as long as you can work a grill or can say big mac, you're okay. my interview was like five minutes, just speak english xD (good luck though, i hated working there!)

yummycupcakegirl 0

British, sexy Italian, sexier French, sexiest!! Russian, uhhh ok...

rolltidekid7 0

British accent won't work. They only hire blacks and Mexicans. THIS IS AMERICA!!!!!!!

Y'know, you still could have submitted a valid FML with only the last sentence here.

tubal069 0

Hell it worked for mom she's on fries nowadays right? Then again it may have been the ******* she gave to move up the ladder!

in britan the guys at the counter still say fries.