By lovedoesnotexist - 24/09/2015 11:52 - Belgium

Today, my long-term girlfriend broke up with me because my hair "falls out" and I "will definitely be bald soon", even though it's not that bad. The same girl who I supported through her chemotherapy and gave her promises that I would stay with her no matter how she looked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 521
You deserved it 1 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's messed up, some people just don't appreciate anything

Cliché as it is, you deserve better. If that's how she's reacted you will find someone much better for you

Comments

JMichael 25

How does she even rationalize that as a proper excuse? Unless she meant it as a bad joke, I don't see a logical reason behind saying something like that.

Whoever in their right mind said that women are logical?

Why is it that the good men and good women always seem to find assholes instead of each other

Was just thinking the same thing after reading this post.

"We accept the love that we think we deserve" - In the book The perks of being a wallflower (I am not sure if it is we or you actually…) Good people usually don't think that they are that good… I am sorry for you OP, but you'll find much better :)

Oh come on. There are plenty of couples who are both good people and treat each other well. Their lives just have less FML moments. That said, I'm really sorry, OP.

leogachi 15

@51 It's "we". I love that book, and was pleasantly surprised by the movie.

Oh we find each other, we just keep them in the friend zone?

Wow...bitch. Well OP you definitely deserve better. Find someone that loves you for you not because your hair and the way you look.

Seriously, what's wrong with a man that prefers the buttered dinner roll look, over having hair. Notta Damn Thing.

she just needed a reason to break up with you OP. Dont feel bad. Fortunately you got to see her other side so soon.

uchihadesendent 14

OP you deserve better you were willing to stay with her no matter what she looked like and she's shallow if she would leave you for something like that not to mention a double standard.

That is harsh! You sound like you deserve someone who will love you through thick and thin like you loved her. If she would use a flimsy excuse like that to leave you then she isn't worth it.

She is a true scumbag!! You don't need someone like that in your life. Besides bald men are sexy as hell!!

I'm sorry man. It sucks that someone you gave your heart to can be so heartless.