By i2xl - 24/02/2012 15:28 - Canada

Today, my landlady roasted a joint of beef and the whole house smelled wonderful. OK, even if I am a masochistic vegetarian and former omnivore, that was way beyond cruel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 681
You deserved it 33 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not cruel, no one should alter their diet around you

I hear joint of beef and all I can think of is someone smoking a cow and getting high

Comments

She doesn't have to change her diet just because you did. Not cruel at all.

ninjuh_wingman 29

Beef is good. Thats why it smells so good.

GoW_Chick 14

I have a strange feeling that half of the FML posters, I didn't say all mind you, had to study up on their vocabulary just to understand this FML.

You're vegetarian? Good for you. I eat meat, I don't kill animals, and I won't stop.

408trancejunkie 3

Oh go try a piece. If God didn't mean for us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat. I have never, EVER, in my life heard someone recount how tender and juicy and succulent the tofu and bean sprout cassarole they had the night before was.

GoW_Chick 14

Humans are made out of meat but we are not suppose to eat each other, I'm no vegetarian, but I'm just pointing that out.

blegehlehgleh 0

Wait, wait, wait... We're NOT supposed to eat each other?

That cow was a vegetarian look what happened to it.

Not cruel at all; she still eats meat. She shouldn't have to stop eating/cooking meat just because you have decided you aren't going to anymore.

I agree, this is not cruel in the least. People shouldn't have to stop eating meat just because you are a vegetarian

theWINDOWmonster 3

..you can't be a "former omnivore." Your body is an omnivore. Your brain is just stupid and won't let it function as such, depriving it of necessary nutrients. But.. to each their own.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I've been a vegetarian nearly all my life and a vegan as of recently, and I'm healthier than all my meat eating family. Nothing wrong with any tests, no nutrient deficiencies. I eat a wide enough variety of foods to obtain everything I need. You can have your views and opinions, and it's not my business what you eat. But honestly, there's no need to perpetuate these ridiculous myths.