By topaz23 - 16/04/2015 16:34 - Canada - Surrey

Today, my husband told me he doesn't see the point in trying anymore, and that he no longer loves me. I was devastated. He stayed on the couch while I went to bed. Ten minutes later, he said, "Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep." and asked me to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 741
You deserved it 3 210

topaz23 tells us more.

I want to thank everyone for their comments. When I went to bed crying it was nearly 4am and he had to pick up our 2 kids from his moms house at 6am. We have our issues and it's just one if those humps we are trying to get over. I posted venting cause I was frustrated. He travels lots for work and hardly sees me and our kids I think a big part of it is depression. Not that that's an excuse. We talked more before he had to leave out of town again today for 2 weeks and we are gonna try and resolve our issues though I'm not sure how well that will work out. But I am trying to stay positive. As much as it hurts he's doing his best to be honest with me and talk it through. We were both just very tired and like I said he had to pick up our kids. We have been together nearly 6 years. And he's the only person I love and trust the only ones I love more are our kids. Now matter how hard this is hurting me right now I am trying to look at the positive and moved forward.

Top comments

That's horrible- I hope you find someone better who will treat you right and deserve you. Until then, just focus on moving on and making yourself happy. It will get better, I promise.

As much as this sucks and hurts like hell right now, he's shown his true colors. (they read: MAJOR ASSHOLE) This is an opportunity to find someone who will actually love and respect you- good luck!

Comments

All of you are assuming the worst in the husband. He told her that the marriage wasn't working and he fell out of love. He was honest which was good and you never know, her crying might be hurting him. Also, he might not have said shut up but that's what she felt like he said.

There is absolutely no excuse for telling somebody who probably thought the two of you would grow old together that you no longer love them, and then rubbing salt in the wound by snarling at them for being in pain. The pain that you directly caused! Her crying might hurt HIM? Imagine how she feels!

The only people I wanna kick more than him are the people that hit "you deserve it" -.-

On behalf of the worlds male population, sorry that he did that to you.

This is one of those actually sad FMLs... Don't like

Sometimes life become so monotonous and stale that it turns us into apathetic ghosts. What some people need is a shock that puts a dent in the smooth arc of their life and highlights their priorities again. Hit him by a car! It should help.

Llama_Face89 33

I am genuinely sad now.. You deserve so much better than that prick.

I was going to ask how long you've been married to this jerk, but I guess it doesn't matter. He's still an insensitive a**hole. You can do better!

I understand if he doesn't feel the same way, it happens sometimes. But, he didn't have to be such an asshole about it!

Hurry and thank god for letting that asshole out of ur life! You deserve much better, enjoy ur life be successful and make sure that asshole realize wat a gem he lost

itsyourownfault 6

what a dick. i hope you divorce him fast that way you can find someone who appreciates you