By topaz23 - 16/04/2015 16:34 - Canada - Surrey

Today, my husband told me he doesn't see the point in trying anymore, and that he no longer loves me. I was devastated. He stayed on the couch while I went to bed. Ten minutes later, he said, "Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep." and asked me to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 741
You deserved it 3 210

topaz23 tells us more.

I want to thank everyone for their comments. When I went to bed crying it was nearly 4am and he had to pick up our 2 kids from his moms house at 6am. We have our issues and it's just one if those humps we are trying to get over. I posted venting cause I was frustrated. He travels lots for work and hardly sees me and our kids I think a big part of it is depression. Not that that's an excuse. We talked more before he had to leave out of town again today for 2 weeks and we are gonna try and resolve our issues though I'm not sure how well that will work out. But I am trying to stay positive. As much as it hurts he's doing his best to be honest with me and talk it through. We were both just very tired and like I said he had to pick up our kids. We have been together nearly 6 years. And he's the only person I love and trust the only ones I love more are our kids. Now matter how hard this is hurting me right now I am trying to look at the positive and moved forward.

Top comments

That's horrible- I hope you find someone better who will treat you right and deserve you. Until then, just focus on moving on and making yourself happy. It will get better, I promise.

As much as this sucks and hurts like hell right now, he's shown his true colors. (they read: MAJOR ASSHOLE) This is an opportunity to find someone who will actually love and respect you- good luck!

Comments

That is when you lock the bedroom door, open a window, throw everything within locked room that he holds near and dear out the window, sneak outside while he is resting so well and burn his shit to the ground.

That's pretty immature. It's not like he was cheating or anything. This isn't a "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" situation. The OP commented on this thread. Perhaps you should read what she wrote before telling her to burn his shit to the ground.

I'm so sorry OP. He sounds like a true selfish jerk. I know you hurt and want to make the marriage work but make him leave. There is someone out there who will love you like you deserve just not him. Good luck OP.

bhale0112 10

How does everyone know she deserves better? Maybe she's a horrible person.. JUst saying

holy sh!t he must have his head so far up his ass

jeez he's scumbag! you deserve better guy.

My ex did something similar. She woke me up early on a Saturday to let me know she was leaving. Oh, and that she was pregnant - by someone else ("I started the coffee maker. Bye.")

You definitely don't need to be with an ass like that anyway. I know it hurts now, but soon you will realize that your not missing out on anything amazing by not being with him and that HE has to live with losing YOU for the rest of his life. .

Papersock 20

You deserve someone better.