By Llaurin - 24/01/2011 14:43 - United Kingdom

Today, my husband has been painting our house all weekend and plans to finish the job after work today. I decided to surprise him by completing the job myself. Painting the last window frame, I dropped the open tin of white paint, right onto our car roof. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 724
You deserved it 10 795

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must feel like there is a black cloud over you, but don't feel blue. I just read that paint should rinse off. I hope your husband isn't a violent man, and I hope he won't pink a fight or yellow lot of you, or get sick and puce all over the place. Maybe he'll be green with envy at your new paint job. Orange you glad I was here to cheer you up?

Comments

Paint the rest of it white too, there, you have a new car.

afiresword 0

trying to do something nice but failing, you must feel the world is against you.

your husband should get allstate so he can be protected from mayhem like you

You must feel like there is a black cloud over you, but don't feel blue. I just read that paint should rinse off. I hope your husband isn't a violent man, and I hope he won't pink a fight or yellow lot of you, or get sick and puce all over the place. Maybe he'll be green with envy at your new paint job. Orange you glad I was here to cheer you up?

yeah...dude...seriously...not funny!

CheshireHalli 19

Iunno, bv. I thought it was pretty punny. :)

RosiePatosie 0

Use nail polish remover. heheh jk. but it's not like it's un-fixable

Dear Bv110, don't critisize Doc. I've never seen you make any attempt at making a joke and if you have it probably wasn't funny. If you don't agree with the sentence above then I say keep your opinion where it's wanted. What's funny to you isn't funny to someone else and vice-versa. I hate hypocrites.

Nah, people are entitled to their opinions. Not everyone finds my particular brand of humour funny, and it's ok. If you don't like my comments, I'm sure there are some perverted comments by every1luvsboners somewhere around here that may titillate you.

ok first, reply buttons work better than random comments. second, calm the hell down it's not like i insulted him or anything! third, who the hell are you to call me a hypocrite? how the hell do you know what i am like? do you know me? no! so i kindly suggest you don't make judgements about people! thank you!

sallen0046 4

So instead of running for the hose, the soap, and a sponge, you decided to let it sit while you hop on the internet and complain? Please tell me you're not really ignorant enough to just let it sit there and dry.