By Anonymous - 21/12/2015 21:45 - United States - Freeport

Today, my husband got fired from his job as a maintenance man at our apartment complex for accidentally letting a hooker into someone's house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 423
You deserved it 2 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How does one "accidentally" let a hooker into someone's house?

lexiieeex3 32

He was just checking out her pipes, ya know. Typical maintenance stuff.

Comments

Excuse me, but could you let me into this......my apartment? I'm Mrs *looks at slip of paper* Mrs Bishop, and I locked myself out.

ColonelCusswords 24

Atleast she didn't bring her customers

@ 16.. maybe he was one of her customers and got caught cheating? :o

I'd honestly want him fired if I lived in that complex. I wouldn't feel safe at all if I knew that our incompetent maintenance staff were letting random people into our apartments. That's incredibly dangerous, and could quickly turn very very bad if the wrong person was let in.

Helldemon 32

Maybe he has seen that hooker coming from or going into that apartment before?

fumanshu 9

Maybe she was all like "oh I forgot my keys" or "oops I locked my self out again" and then he just was like "here, let me help you". I'm sure he didn't mean any harm!

He's a maintenance man so he has the keys to the place. He has a responsibility to not abuse that privilege and let people inside. If someone lost their keys and asked him to let them in, he should tell them to go see management. It's not his job to play doorman.

How you accidentally let s hooked into someone's apartment? Just how

Helldemon 32

She's a hooker, maybe he's seen her on multiple occasions at the apartment when people were using her services.

Aww girl I'm sorry. Your pimp must've hired a new hooker. I'd start looking for other pimps just to be safe.

Definitely need a follow-up on this one. I mean for all we know she could have said she was a relative without a key.

Gearboss 6

You sure he wasn't trying to bang said hooker?

That's exactly what I was thinking. He uses a tenant's empty apartment to meet the hooker, gets caught and tells his wife it's just because he accidentally let her in.