By jgtrflynn - 24/06/2013 04:37 - United States - Beggs

Today, my husband finally returned from his 18-month deployment. Sexually starved, we wasted no time getting busy. Later as we finally cooled off, I got a message from my Aunt. She was hiding in our closet the whole time to surprise us with cake for his safe return. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 047
You deserved it 7 944

jgtrflynn tells us more.

My Aunt has ALWAYS done something nice for us after a deployment, she is our only family nearby and frequents our home during his absence to make sure I'm still alive when I disappear for days, she used to freak out but now knows she will always find me passed out next to his motorcycle:p(she knows where my spare key is and uses it so much it might as well be hers.) Normally she is waiting outside for us after corresponding with me, but this time she decided to be secretive to try and scare the pants off us (beat her to it) by hiding in the coat closet directly behind the front door and jumping out right as we came in. We did so loudly, crashing into both doors. Said closet has a push button lock on the outer knob, in perfect position.....then of course we got loud and into ourselves, not noticing her calls or knocks. She knows of course how we are after he returns, but her plan just backfired a bit:)

Top comments

Comments

I think its a little strange that she would be hiding in the closet with the cake. That may have been awkward, but you guys honestly deserve it. 18 months! Wow!

BellaBelle_fml 23

I understand that the OP's aunt just wanted to do something nice for them and had good intentions, and it's ok to want to do that. However, I think it is incredibly rude of the aunt to have done that on the day that they finally get to see one another again. And don't even get me started on the fact that she snuck into their home, hid in their closet, which I am guessing is in their bedroom, and that she didn't stop them as soon as she realized that it was getting pretty steamy and things were heading towards some passionate love making. You would think that she would have had the courtesy to give them at least a day or two to spend some much needed alone time before she made an appearance. I just don't understand how she could not have seen this coming. I mean, they're married, they haven't seen each other in a year and a half, they're obviously going to have a whole lot of pent up sexual desires that need to be released ASAP. She should have spoken with the OP first and asked if it would be ok to do that immediately upon his arrival home. Or, she could have planned a family get together to welcome him home on another day. But that's just my line of thinking. And I commend them both for, hopefully, remaining faithful after being apart for so long.

ShinedownLuv 14

And sex!! That's a pretty good day actually. Except for auntie in the closet obviously.

grashopper8 7

She deserved it for being creepy

skip_m 6
ginawater19 13

#15, OP states that she got a message from her aunt so I'm guessing she texted her while she was still in the closet after the love bugs calmed down

the cake could have been fun for the sex part

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
vencku 13

Yep, we've heard the opposite plenty. People seeing their parents, grandparents, siblings or children ********** or making love. Everyone always feels sorry for them so they better share this compassion with the aunt too, even if she's not the OP.

i think SHE deserved it.... seriously, she had to have known u guys had some make up "work" to get done!

I bet she felt comfortable, more like traumatized.

jw90 18

Nothing like good cake after a nice sex session.

This reminds me of Four weddings and a Funeral