By LizzyJones - 20/08/2013 17:38 - United Kingdom - Derby

Today, my husband bought me a present for our three year anniversary. It was a pack of 20 cigarettes. I don't smoke. He does. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 180
You deserved it 8 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

give him tampons and pink nail polish

Comments

UFIUETSimpdesign 5

Kind of like buying you a power tool for your anniversary.

Three years is a long time to be married to an inconsiderate asshole. I'll bet having kids with him is going to be pure joy. I'd buy him a carton and send him packing. But that's just me, the one with the low bullshit threshold.

You either don't smoke, or have never left your community. Kudos on your self-assuredness.

Ciggies come in packs of 10's, 20's, 25's, 30's, 40's, 50's & 60's. And then there's the twin packs, the standard pack with 1 bonus cigarette & cartons. Please note that different brands have different pack quantities & variations.

You married him. Didn't you know what you were getting into??

Your husband must have bought the fresh pack on his way home as he probably had a few left in his current pack. He's panicked & given you the only thing he had on him at the time. Personally, I would've said something to the effect of it's still on layby or hasn't arrived in the post yet just to buy a bit of extra time to cover my butt.

Sneado 20

Look him dead in the eye as you crumple them up and toss them in the trash.