By mandybar15 - 14/12/2012 23:52 - United States - Norman

Today, my husband and I sat our 10-year-old daughter down for a chat over her recent cursing. When my husband asked where she'd heard the words, she "innocently" replied, "from mommy's other boyfriend." He took her seriously, accused me of cheating, and hasn't been home since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 239
You deserved it 6 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Airman1988 9

You may have an manipulative genius on your hands.

chrissy2 28

I feel like someone wants mommy out of the house.

Comments

My mom threatens to break my finger whenever I cuss cause when my sisters mad at me she tells her when I've cussed. I then rat out on her and say she said bitch and she says "only one time." only one time, my ass. My little sister who just turned ten recorded a video saying bitch, my mom seen it and didn't do anything.

My mom threatens to break my finger whenever I cuss cause when my sisters mad at me she tells her when I've cussed. I then rat out on her and say she said bitch and she says "only one time." only one time, my ass. My little sister who just turned ten recorded a video saying bitch, my mom seen it and didn't do anything.

68- actually proverb 13:24 is along the lines of "those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them." and using it as an excuse to beat your children is one of many misinterpretations in the bible. When called "the rod" it is used metaphorically. When it's called "a rod" it is literal. This demonstrated in Lamentations 3:1—“I am the man who has seen affliction by the rod of his wrath.” It is not a literal "rod of wrath"

The kid may not be lying OP never states that she was just makes innocently a sarcastic word and implies it... The sarcasm on that word could be from the kid ratting her out and pretending she didn't know it would be an issue.

HughHolmes 10

she probably don't want her dad to get hurt later. n yeah u r totally busted !!

ah. it brightens my heart to see an evil genius in the making.

I learned to cuss @ a very young age myself & told my mom the truth (that I learned it from her & dad..they swore a lot @ each other) only to get an ass whooping for "lying"..maybe she learned it from you two or her friends @ school. I know little kids can be monster liars (as two of my siblings were), yet I can't help but think of he possibility that you may in fact have a boyfriend on the side & she wanted to shift the focus on you instead of herself...as I've seen many times. If you don't have a man on the side, then truly FYL & put your kid into therapy.