By oh - 06/12/2013 21:20 - Denmark - Viborg

Today, my grandma commented on my Facebook profile picture: "That's a great photo! It doesn't look anything like you!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 002
You deserved it 3 691

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Thanks Grandma, sadly I got your looks."

MzZombicidal 36

Old people of FML strike again!

Comments

JocelynKaulitz 28

She thought the photo looked nothing like her.

Maybe she didn't mean it as an insult. Or want it to come off that way. Either way, sorry OP.

AshAshyAshley 7

I'm sorry, but I'm new to FML, can you tell me what does this OP stand for that everyone keeps saying in their comment posts.

"Original Poster", the person who posted the FML.

AshAshyAshley 7

You grandma is on Facebook? Mine doesn't even own a computer..

Just whisper into her ear "you know if I push you down and break your hip, people will think nothing of it because your old and shit like that happens". Smile and walk away :)

olpally 32

"You'll be dead soon." Should be your response. Meh, grandmas can be cruel bitches, just go right back at her. That's what I've learned in my experience, just use their attitude right back at them.

Doesn't really seem like she meant it that way. Don't take it to heart OP.

Can I get you some ice for that burn? Grandma: 1 OP: 0

sassypants93 17

Haha I have a story like this except it was a picture of when she was my age. Everyone was saying how much it looked like me, and then she said that she hated that picture.

hunts19ketchup 23

It was the OP's profile picture. I think it's safe to assume that it was probably her. Hence why this would be an FML

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Grand parents on Facebook.. No good can come out of that! My grandpa's probably uses the cloud for his social networking. That's because my grandpa died.. At least he isn't spamming my wall! I know.. That was horrible. But it was a joke, I swear. I don't even have Facebook. Just trying to crack a few laughs. Haha. God damn I'm going to hell. And they probably only have AOL in hell! Noooooooo...