By eastsiderounder - 02/12/2013 17:11 - United States - South Jordan

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend wants to make a video of us having sex for us to watch later and figure out how to improve our skills in bed. The problem is her choice of cameraman: her uncle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 536
You deserved it 5 514

eastsiderounder tells us more.

eastsiderounder 1

OP here. Yeah, this ended the relationship on the spot. Especially with how I reacted to it. I believe my exact words were, "no! That's *expletive* gross!" She rebutted with, "it wouldn't be so bad, we've seen each other naked several times before." Referring to her uncle. That did it for me. It's not as bad as pedophilia, they're only a few months apart, he's older, but both over 18. Still I can proudly say she is my ex-girlfriend now and can do whatever the hell she wants with her uncle. This was literally the first red-flag I'd had in the three months since we've been dating. I was all for filming a video, and didn't think it even needed to be said that we'd be using a tripod, or perhaps setting the camera on a shelf, apparently, she had other ideas. It's too bad too, she was actually a decent girlfriend. Ah well, I'll cut my losses and move on.

Comments

Mackay92 14

it's not incest until he gets sexually involved but it's ****** up that the uncle and her would be willing to do this

No, not incest much at all. Do you even know what that word means?

jojimugo 20

I agree it's not incest but it's something ... It's not as gross but really close and disturbing

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. In my best Inigo Montoya voice...

I think they mean she probably had an incestuous relationship with him and that's why she is ok with him filming her have sex now

FMLprincess023 13

I guess if you hurt her during it she could yell "uncle"

Would you rather it be someone you don't know, therefore shouldn't trust to keep it from getting on the internet? Your third alternative would be to pay someone, but ask yourself, why shell out all that money when her trustworthy, slightly odd uncle is more than happy to help?

or you know they could, get a tripod?

I logged on just so I could specifically thumb you down

Sweetpea22 14

There are these newfangled things called tripods which aren't that expensive. They don't need her uncle to hold the camera

Really...? A paragraph long comment and no one picked up on the sarcasm?

Good lord, why not use a tripod? I really hope the uncle isn't on board yet for your sake OP.

perdix 29

It's ok if he is JUST the cameraman. If he wants to be the stunt double, run away!!!! Especially if he wants to stand in for her!

what I want to know is why her uncle came to mind to be the cameraman.... or why she even thought of having a cameraman...

perdix 29

Perhaps he's a profession **** cameraman. It's a very good position if you can get it -- tremendous rates of "job" satisfaction.

prinncess00 16

Perhaps she has had him film her before??

Is he going to post it to facebook under family memories?

I think you should invest in a camcorder with a stand, so you don't need anyone else to videotape. Or.... Watch.

Makes you wonder how long the uncle has been waiting to jump on that opportunity.

This sounds like a great time for a tripod.