By timmynotjimmy - 28/10/2009 01:28 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me how disappointed and depressed she was that she could never make me hard. She started ranting about her looks and how she fails at everything. I didn't know how to reply. I was hard while she told me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 353
You deserved it 3 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You reply by screwing her brains out then and there. That way you're killing two birds with one stone: you get laid and she shuts up.

How do you reply? You do her right there. Hard. Most women like to be ravaged. Stop being such a pansy.

Comments

most of you people are disgusting... keep your stupid comments to yourself.

braziliangirl777 0

dude, this is a site called FMYLIFE o.O get a grip

bethiebebe 0

srsly. you've basically just contradicted yourself by posting a stupid comment. don't like it, don't look. plain and simple.

mandi625 0

I agree with you. Sometimes they get too carried away, it's pathetic -.-

Please elaborate how the comments on this FML in particular are "disgusting" and "stupid"

perdix 29

It's whining and complaining and bitching that makes you hard! You are going to be a great husband, because married life is all about the whining and the complaining and the bitching. Some girls really fail when they "try" to be sexy. They seem clumsy, comical and pathetic. Now that I've figured it out for you, go have great sex with Amy Whinehouse.

haha I agree. should have **** slapped her and then ****** her hard.

datbitch36 0

u have some self control issues, or your girlfriend is just ******* ugly, ditch that ugly-ass HOE!

Is she busted-looking? It looks like you had a sympathy boner. Maybe you should have had her sit on your lap to surprise her.

damn guys and their damn penis problems. and don't start about how she might be dog ass ugly. that's just another excuse.

bjoernabee 1

A lot of guys are born with penis problems, and a lot get them as they get older. Nothing we can do about it.

Improbability 0

It matters greatly: were you turned on by her getting upset, or was she doing or had been doing something else? If you were seriously turned on by her being upset, what is wrong with you? That wouldn't be a case of liking a strong, forceful woman, it would be liking that she feels depressed and worthless. Don't tell her that. Infact, go seek some help. If you were turned on by something else, tell her! This is more of an FML for HER, I know how she feels. It is an utterly depressing moment when you realized that NOTHING turns your man on...

braziliangirl777 0

uh you people, just a theory here, but as I read it I didn't think he got hard because she was upset but rather he was already hard (she'd probably been trying to get him to be) and she just couldn't tell for some reason...