By cherokeems - 26/03/2015 17:44 - United States - Harriman

Today, my girlfriend of a month told me that the only thing keeping her from swallowing a bottle of pills is being in a relationship with me, because she doesn't handle breakups well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 568
You deserved it 3 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rachelfromtarget 14

Well thats not a healthy relationship.

alexish128 13

What are you 15? You say you love her after a month and then say you're falling for someone else? I think you need to figure things out...continuing a relationship like this is not healthy for anyone.

Comments

If you loved her, and she was 'your world' then you wouldn't fall for someone else. Just saying

Remember: the op has been in the relationship for a month. She loves her gf and is her world. And she was willing to mention the relationship being a month... op is the crazy one lol.. Both sides fyl or neither..

tbh op i thought you were fifteen reading your fellow up, you sounded just like all the fifteen year olds at my school

Everybody who's in love (or nearly in love, as the suggestion may be) sounds like a 15-year-old.

I disagree, I'm madly in love with my long term boyfriend, pregnant with his baby, looking for a house to by with him, life's pretty good. But I have never ever sounded like a 15 year old the way OP does. And I'm only 1 year older than her.

Dude, you can be very in love and have other interests. It's possible. I'm very much in love with my boyfriend, but I have a slight fancy for another guy I know. I would never leave my man for this other guy, however.

Ignore all these people being rude about you maybe having feelings for another and sounding young. Some people know that someone is The One or such at a young age, it's just uncommon. Stop and think about if you still want to be doing this in a relationship with her 5 or 10 years from now. If that doesn't sound appealing, then I don't think continuing the relationship is in your best interest.

Wow, wasn't expecting a follow up like that... If you're falling for someone else, I don't think you should be with her.

LarissaT18 18

That's not healthy, and you need to let her know that. She's trying to control you into staying instead of getting the help she knows she needs.

Though I don't understand how you can love someone to pieces, and them being your world, and still fall for someone else.

ToxicMoo33 18

You two don't need to be together. This isn't healthy.

alexish128 13

What are you 15? You say you love her after a month and then say you're falling for someone else? I think you need to figure things out...continuing a relationship like this is not healthy for anyone.

Love in less then a month? lolz op is 15..?

If you're falling for someone else then that's your first sign that you're with the wrong person. Staying is not going to help, or make this any better. If she's having "moods" then it's time to check in with her counselor and maybe have her medication adjusted. Schizophrenia is a serious psychiatric condition that requires constant monitoring, ignoring this is not an option. Anyone who says things like that either needs help or is manipulating you in a very, very abusive way. Considering that she already has mental health problems you are in a very unsafe place with her right now and need to get help - for her and for yourself.

I may just be cynical and inexperienced but I don't see how you can love her so much after one month. Also, how can she be your world if you are falling for somebody else?

#79 it's probably not a head over heels kind of love. Probably just strong affection. There is more than one level of emotion