By notgoodenough38 - 27/12/2009 22:34 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left me for my sister. I can't stop thinking about all those days they went out alone for "girl time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 636
You deserved it 3 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sun_Kissed18 25

I love my "girl time" ;) haha but seriously that sucks :/ nothing you could have done short of a sex change though

Comments

You can always find a new girl, no point in fussing over this. If your girlfriend is a bisexual, it's not going to last long anyway and they'll both have their hearts broken. Be lucky you're a guy.

Damn, then I better start cheating on my wife.

I hate that people have the attitude that just because someone CAN be attracted to someone of either gender that they have a need to be with more than one person at a time. Just because someone likes men and women does not mean that they have to be with one of each to be fulfilled. Contrary to popular opinion bisexual people are not bigger ***** than people who are straight or gay, just because there are more people for them to be attracted to does not mean that they have an overwhelming need to **** around.

Totosexical 0

I wouldn't stop thinking about it either. That's sexy.

rairai897 0

aww :( that sucks, sorry to hear that

dude that sucks and ur sis is a bitch u dont do that to ur brother thats a **** move

NitemareB4Xmasx3 0

Well, that sucks. Sorry bout that. Now you can move on to another person. Theres the positive side.

i can't stop thinking about it either now, have fun OP!

WHY UR SISTER!!! SHE COULD HAVE PICKED SOME RANDOM CUTE BI SEXUAL HOT BITCH! that would have been a threesome time :D!! but no.... sister the bitch! shame on the one who would want to do a threesome with theyre sister! (exept 2 girls thats ok....(yea right..))