By joeshmoe - 15/01/2012 12:52 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend hummed the Jeopardy theme while I was trying to undo her bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 334
You deserved it 25 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

weepingangel_fml 7

At least you got a girl with a sense of humor?

MikeMikeTheAzn 3

Yeah, undoing bras are hard bro :(

Comments

I don't get why people say they're so hard to undo, I can get my girlfriends undone one handed, and through the outside of her shirt without looking.. it's getting it back on that way that's hard

Because you're the studliest stud who ever was a stud. I bet the only bra you've ever seen is your moms.

RedPillSucks 31

That's how he practiced. Mommy like.

TexasMud 8

Shit.... If your mood changes from hot to not in 30seconds your boyfriend has a much larger problem than taking a bra off.

every1luvsboners 11

Reason #1324 why I always carry a machete.

bizarre_ftw 21

Borrow a bra and practice, it's actually quite easy. There are ridges in the fabric, get your thumb in one on the bottom strap so you can push the strap one way and get your middle or pointer finger in on the top strap so you can push it the other way, then push the two toward each other, not toward you, toward her is fine but try not to hurt her, mostly try to keep it horizontal, just simply push the straps toward each other and they'll unhook, practice but that's basically how it's done (one handed btw, it easier when you get the hang of it)

perdix 29

Thanks of the details, but I've found that a one-handed technique is just for show. I've found that I have plenty of time with both hands behind her back. I could be pressing her close to my chest in an enveloping embrace. I could be biting her neck or nibbling her ear. Perhaps, we could be engaged in deep kissing, our lips pressed together and our tongues dancing with each other . . . what were we talking about?

perdix 29

#84, who were you talking to?

RedPillSucks 31

Damn it, perdix!!!! I'm at work!!! and now I'm horney!!!!!

Awe, if it takes you that long to take off a bra you must not do it often..

If I were you I'd hummed back while she's giving you a bj. But then I'm a crazy bunny. What do I know.

Hey, I'm a girl and I have that problem from time to time, it's like a death trap for your chest XD

GoW_Chick 14

What kind of bra are you wearing for it to feel like a death trap, some sort of medieval torture device?

You shouldn't even be undoing ur girlfriend's bra ur not married yet!

perdix 29

So, it would be OK if he was married to somebody else?

eagan65049 2

You must not do it very often . :D