By Nogood - 10/03/2013 09:09 - Australia - Wahroonga

Today, my girlfriend decided to get a new haircut. Now, she hates the haircut and blames me for, in her words, "turning me into something I'm not". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 158
You deserved it 3 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hair is like herpes - it always grows back whether you like it or not.

Seems like you have to change your nickname, #1.

Comments

Wizardo 33

Wtf, sorry OP but your girlfriend is whack as ****, tell her to sort her shit out or smack her upside the head with a brick.

it'll grow on her soon enough. bad haircuts always do

We always wanted a remake of Frankenstein's monster.

Women always tend to resort to men for their own problems.

If she will blame you for something trivial like a bad haircut I wonder what she'll say when something really bad happens.

[OP and his girlfriend at Olive Garden.] OP: "Here, sweetie pie. Have some salad." OP's girlfriend: "Quit trying to turn me into a vegetarian! I like meat! You should know from last night. Gosh! Always trying to force me to be something I'm not." OP: *Blinking and staring blankly*

How is she blaming you for something she decided to do?

Not trying to sound sexist or anything, but I believe that's called 'woman's logic'

TheSofaKing 7

A sample of the future with her. RUN Forrest RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, OP! How dare you use your magical powers for evil and transform your girlfriend into another species!