By jake - 07/02/2010 18:56 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I forgot it was her birthday. We had only been dating for 2 weeks. I didn't even know when it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 174
You deserved it 8 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rachexl 0

at least now you can find someone older than 14

wantsomejewinu 0

Some girls are annoying as hell like that.

Comments

juliana8806 0

That's outstanding. You found out she's a crazy bitch a lot earlier than you would have, otherwise. You are the luckiest man ever.

This is truth. And if you got to hit it in the course of your 2 week relationship, you've got nothing to complain about. Your life is blessed.

iknowthatguy 0

Good call Broseph Lieberman.

AngryNinja 1

good job 17. 15 just said that.

Thunderbender 2

Ah useless comment commenting on the useless ness of previous comment. And this comment is also a usless comment commenting on the useless of the aforementioned useless comment!! ITS A NEVER ENDING LOOP OF USELESSNESS!!!!!!

AngryNinja 1

ah the joys of useless replies to my useless reply on top of the first comment of uselessness. where are trolls when you need 'em?

I'm suprised she didn't mention it. People usually talk about their birthday at least a week in advance.

exactly, especially to the people theyre dating.

fatalkiss 0

haha awh are you guys like twelve?

crazy bitch. I've had boyfriends forget my bday. not a big deal. just don't "remember" theirs. not to mention after 2 weeks she expects you to remember why didn't she remind you if she wanted you to remember you are better off without her.

you should assume every day is her birthday... surprise partys are good

Enoch134 0

so true #26 about #22 being right lol I posted something funnier then this fml