By alex - 14/03/2011 14:44 - United States

Today, my girlfriend asked me to hold her purse while shopping. All of a sudden, a robber punched me in the face and took her purse. She started crying about her purse and told me to get off the ground because I was embarrassing her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 788
You deserved it 10 065

Same thing different taste

Comments

variable66 0

she shat on your stomach whilst you were on the ground did she not?

Only guy that ever hit me in a non joking manner (and several guys that weren't joking for that matter) got his ass kicked. I don't tolerate that shit. :D yay standards.

fthku 13

All of you with your "pussy, YDI" comments, stop acting tough on the internet. If someone punches you without you seeing it coming, it can easily cause you to lose balance and fall. It's also possible OP was doing something, bent over, or did anything else that could make it even easier to knock him down. OP, I think the first thing a partner (or even just a friend) should do after something like this, would be to check if you're OK, not be concerned of how embaressing it is. Either talk to her, or break up with her. I'd go with number 2, it seems like she doesn't care about you enough.

actually if someone punches me in the face I'm gonna hop back up and beat there ass, not lay on the floor like a bitch

If someone really hits you hard when you aren't expecting it, you will be knocked flat on your ass. It'll still take you a few seconds to recover from the hit and get back up, by which time, the robber will be gone. This isn't a fight where the attacker is sticking around. Unless the robber was really freaking stupid, he would run away, probably before OP saw the guy's face.

Yea, if you get punched square in the face with sufficient force, you are going to be disoriented no matter how tough, strong, burly, or how high your pain tolerance is. The only exception I can think of would be someone who's conditioned to that specific scenario...maybe a martial artist or just someone who gets their ass beat a lot.

that shit is hilarious, did you smear your make up?

hosson 0

wow wat a bitch... did she ask if u were ok?

Sucker punch aren't cool. I recommend you work out so you won't look like a scrawny bitch. FYL

cherry72 13

dump her and run! what a biotch!

ydi honey... sorry to say but really... ydi. lmao 21 !¡Amber!¡