By Mybrotherissatan - 10/03/2016 15:59 - United States - Arrington

Today, I found out why people in my new neighborhood keep giving me weird looks. For a laugh, my brother had gone around telling them I'm a parolee, and implying that I couldn't be trusted around their children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 622
You deserved it 1 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you're going to have to prove you're a good guy. I'd suggest buying candy for all the kids in the neighborhood, but that wouldn't cut it. Make it a van full of candy—oh, and make sure it's nearly windowless to ensure the candy doesn't melt in the sun.

Why the hell would he do that?? That's not something to really play with.

Comments

OptimusSlime 23

Thats ****** up beat the shit out of him. Teach him a lesson

yeah that will surely convince the neighbours he's not on parole.

Why the hell would he do that?? That's not something to really play with.

right plus who would want to be the brother of a creepy felon anyway

football98_fml 20

Anyone can do a search to see if any sex offenders lives in the neighborhood.

Your brother sounds as likeable as an angler fish wearing an SS uniform

Looks like you're going to have to prove you're a good guy. I'd suggest buying candy for all the kids in the neighborhood, but that wouldn't cut it. Make it a van full of candy—oh, and make sure it's nearly windowless to ensure the candy doesn't melt in the sun.

And make sure to spray paint "free candy" on it, the parents will appreciate your willingness to make your good intentions clear.

Most of your comments are clever but I think this one makes the top of the list by far. LMFAO

im positive i wont find a better comment for at least a week.

I would confront your brother and make him tell the neighbor's that he was lying. That's happened to me in the past. My neighbor called me an unsensitive bitch because I called her out on something she was doing which was illegal. She ended up apologizing to everybody and admitted to lying.

Im guessing he means older OR younger brother?

Doesnt matter. Unless he is under like 5 any person knows you dont do shît like that.

And I feel like anyone who understands enough to do what op's brother did would know right from wrong.