By *facefloor* - 24/07/2012 20:08 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I got into a heated argument at a house party. To avoid a huge scene, I pulled her into another room, during which I managed to trip over my feet and faceplant the floor. She shouted, "Hah! That's what you get!" Now everyone thinks she beat the shit out of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 049
You deserved it 5 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

That means now you can play the sympathy card to get a couple BJ's. Stretch that shit out for as long as you can.

Sounds like you guys need a vacation. Have a nice trip!

Comments

Inediblepeaches 15

Just let it go next time. She might have had her little red friend visiting.

cantthinkofshit 5

Haha that ******* sucks, FYL man. Props on trying to do the right thing though.

Sorry, but that's funny shit! Come on, who hasn't done something like that when someone falls/trips etc. If everyone assumed she beat you up then you have really f'd up friends! Speaking of which, who hasn't seen a friend (male) banged up and said 'What happened, old lady beat you up?' Take a joke!

momolee 4

All the girls will feel sympathy and help you get over it. Men will fear her.

Make her sleep on the couch. Payback.

Momma always said arguments have two losers and no winners..

whitey53 5

Hey, of course a woman could whoop a Mans ass. Real men wouldn't lay a hand on a woman.

So if a woman were trying to kill someone a "real man" wouldn't lay a hand on her. Yeah ******* right. **** off.

whitey53 5

**** you man, if it were a physical fight not trying to kill someone. I shouldn't have to justify that when it's common sense relating to this post.

hateevryone 14
candy4567 3

if I was you I would have pulled her in for some love least that's what I would want