By StabStab - 11/01/2015 13:03 - Belgium

Today, my girlfriend accused me of being insecure and feeling threatened by the fact that she has a daughter from a previous relationship. She's vaguely right; I feel threatened, but mainly because the psycho keeps threatening to stab me to death when her mom isn't around to hear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 336
You deserved it 2 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Here's an awesome idea op: pack your shit, leave when she isn't looking, and if she tries to do something, call the cops. Do you have evidence that she's tried to kill you already? Get her on some attempted nurder charges

If you don't like her kid, do her a favor and break up with her.

caleb_ohs 8

Run just ******* run. They sound like somebody you don't want to **** with. If she's saying that already then if yall get married if could be bad.

As shit as that is and that the child sounds very jealous and is clearly upset, how can she try stab you? Like, does she chase after you with a plastic screwdriver from a toy toolbox or something when her mam isn't looking? I hope so, because if she has something sharp like a knife or scissors, I'd rethink the relationship with that women for allowing/not keeping an eye an that girl and being irresponsible...I'd probably ring the social services too for the child's safety if that's the case! What's going on is seriously not cool, especially if the young daughter is actually carrying around something sharp...

Wait, I just re-read the FML and it says she girl THREATENED to stab you...Again, does she actually carry a weapon to threaten you? Hopefully she's only all talk, but I would definitely get this sorted with the mother ASAP...It sti does not seem normal for a young child to be saying those type of things...

Talk to your partner. If she ignores or disbelieved you then try and get a recording or two of the child threatening you. Show your partner the evidence, if she continues to ignore you then you may need to rethink your relationship.

awww. lol good luck! Hope she's just joking.

Maybe he feels threatened that another man is trying to enter her life, just be nice. ?