By StabStab - 11/01/2015 13:03 - Belgium

Today, my girlfriend accused me of being insecure and feeling threatened by the fact that she has a daughter from a previous relationship. She's vaguely right; I feel threatened, but mainly because the psycho keeps threatening to stab me to death when her mom isn't around to hear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 336
You deserved it 2 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

whisper 'christo' if she shudders, you run. You run so far

FML, where kids are not cute, but terrifying.

Next time the lucifer child says something like that to you just look the child in the eye with the most menacing smile you've ever had in your life

Definitely record those threats..just out of curiosity...how old is the kid, pre teen, teen? We need more info.

Age is important in this matter. However, I doubt that the kid is that old though.

I'd hate to sound evil but i would do the same thing if my mom was in a relationship with someone i dont like. I love my mom and will protect her with my life. Just see why she doesnt like you and see if it can work out between all of you for a good relationship all around.

You'd really threaten to stab to death whoever was dating your mom just because you didn't like them? That's not sounding evil, that's sounding insane.

That sounds partially insane, but mostly selfish. Just because a first marriage didn't work out doesn't mean a single parent shouldn't have a shot at happiness. Give your mom's bf a chance! You may end up liking him. :)

I dont care if it sounds insane i would protect my mother. My father was abusive to her and i dont want that to happen again so if i see something is wrong yeah im gonna threaten him. Correction on the first comment: Not if i dont like him. i shouldve worded it better i meant if i feel my mom is threatened.

Threating to stab someone to death is going to far. Sorry about your mom. But I'd suggest atleast talking to her and her boyfriend. Before you start trying to sabotage their relationship. My little sister was dating an older guy, known to be hooked on several drugs. I don't care about marijuana. But my sister can't handle. I talked to my sister and her now ex boyfriend. I kindly asked him not to give her any drugs of any kind. He did so anyway, so I told him if it happens again. I'd have someone hold him down while I beat his ass. He never did after that.

I don't see why your comment is getting all the down votes.i completely agree with you .i grew up with my mum having different boyfriends and me and my siblings would give them absolute hell .Yous all probably don't understand because you never experienced it .But that child just probably wants her/his dad and doesn't want some stranger to take his place.The best advise I can give you is to talk to your girlfriend and don't let the child give you shit ,be strict (that worked for my stepdad Atleast )And if your girlfriend doesn't like that ,you're gonna have to find someone else. It's just so stupid of you all to call the child crazy ,imagine yourself in her/his shoes ,she/he is just fighting for the love of her/his mother and you OP must be big competition.Goodluck to you .

I've never been in your situation, and I'm sorry about your abusive father, but I think that just because one guy was abusive towards you doesn't mean that's how all guys are. If I were in this situation I would first get to know the guy before judging him.

#56 - That logic doesn't fly when recovering from traumatic events.

#21 get mental help immediately. Not for you, but for your mother. If she was abused by her last partner the last thing she needs is her kid to kill her next one because they don't like each other. You'd be harming her more than her last partner 1. if the guy you don't like isn't actually bad at all but you just have blind hatred because of past experiences 2. she'll be losing her child to the criminal justice system

#65 Emotional Trauma or Mental problems are not en excuse for dangerous behaviour. People have the ability to heal and wrapping them in cotton wool when they are hurt hinders this.

#67 - I'm not excusing it at all, but doing what #56 suggested is easier said than done. Psychologically, victims are conditioned to be triggered by the object of their trauma. Any father figure introduced or behaving in a way similar to the abusive one(s) will automatically be under suspect.

Nobody's killing anybody ,she's just acting out .shes a ******* kid.they do that and they think differently to adults .

PoLLynomchik 11

I love those cute fmls from Belgium - ducks choking on bread and dying, now creepy little girl :)