By Anonymous - 31/03/2009 17:23 - United States

Today, my girl and I were in bed trying to nap before class. She kept tossing and turning, obvious signs that she was having no luck. Sweetly, I ask her if there was anything I could do to help her relax. She says "you can tell me a story about your day, that always puts me to sleep". FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 484
You deserved it 7 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i think people should start a new trend. instead of saying "first" like an asshole, i think they should brag about being the 69th comment =P

Comments

choppedNskrewed 0

AGREE WITH #2!!!!!!!!!!!! i love ittt

napping in a bed before class? seems... unrealistic.

you shoulda just kicked the bitch out of bed "my day's been pretty funny so far"

I agree with #10. It could be that hearing your voice speaking continuously makes her feel comfortable and able to fall asleep. That's how I took it.

Oh, blah. Some guys do not listen to a women's day, I am sure you do it; haha. She might have been joking.

Haha, omg, that's pretty harsh. But really, who likes listening to stories about their partner's day? They're all the same after a while. I'm sure you're not hanging off her every word when she tells you about her day, so don't sweat it.

Well, I have gotten something like that before, but my girlfriend at the time just like hearing stories... Maybe that is what she meant, but it didn't come out right... It could be worse, she could have said something like "Yeah, get the hell out of the bed." That would be a much worse 'fmylife' moment.

there's an episode of Mad About You similar to that haha.

ahahaha... chill the **** out, she was most likely kidding. and if she wasn't... then consider yourself lucky that a loser like you has a gf who sounds like she could do better.

Ba_Hum_Bug 0

LOL shes funny.... She was prob messin with you but that was a good one... Imma have to use that