By Anonymous - 21/06/2016 23:24 - United States - Winder

Today, my girl and I got in a huge fight. Because I cuddled with her the wrong way. While I was asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 544
You deserved it 1 083

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is where you kick a bitch to the curb, buy a body pillow, call "her" Carol, and have the time of your life.

Sounds like my brothers GF, she constantly gets pissed at him (and the rest of my family) over the smallest things that a normal person wouldnt even think of haha. Moral of the story: Bitches Be Crazy!

Comments

I dunno. We're you poking her with it?

What kind of misguided **** could possibly think this is deserved?

Just so you know, dick up her butt doesn't classify as "cuddling".

HRose 2

Dude, YDI for putting up with that crazy little twat waffle. This should have started "my now ex-girlfriend."

Listen, this may sound absurd, but some people are really, really bad at cuddling. I hooked up with a guy I knew and stayed the night. I didn't get a single ******* wink of sleep because this dude could not cuddle like a normal ass person who picks a position and sticks with it(maybe with the occasional change up every couple hours). No, every 10-15 minutes, just as I started to drift off, this dude would violently grope me in his sleep and I'd be wide awake. In addition to that he stole all the blankets. I was not in a good mood when he woke up nice and refreshed in the morning wanting to go another round while I had gotten maybe a half hour of sleep. If I was actually dating someone like that and had to deal with that every night a fight would be the least of that dudes worries. I'd probably shank a bitch. So anyway, if your problems are along those lines, I recommend sleeping in separate beds. Because yes, obnoxious cuddling is a thing, and it can inspire murder.

the 579 YDIs are all from accounts your girlfriend made to spite you.

DragonRain3390 4

Yeah...she needs to go. If she were the right one, she'd just enjoy you holding her at night.

Mortoli 30

heh you feel bad? i did this with a guy in my sleep i didnt even know he ended up sleepin with me that night. he told me next morning with a horrific look on his face i didn't have the balls to ask what happened lol.