By Anonymous - 02/10/2010 01:52 - United States

Today, my friends are going to see "The Social Network". They talked about it all through dinner, even though I was sitting right there and I hadn't been invited. When I asked about it, one of them said, "You wouldn't be interested", presumably because I don't use Facebook. He doesn't either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 715
You deserved it 3 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to 'de-friend' some of these jerks!

Who the %#%$ would make a movie about Facebook??? A movie about FML would be a lot better :). I envision a movie filled with a bunch of random skits like some guy having his bike stolen moments after buying a bike lock, a guy getting kicked in the junk after proclaiming that he's Iron Man, and a girl who has her birthday at a bar but texts the wrong address causing everybody to show up at a computer store. It'd be like Jackass but you know... better.

Comments

Looks like someone may need to find new friends...

Whats with everyone saying "Find new friends"? I think her friends are good friends. They tell her the truth!

Who the %#%$ would make a movie about Facebook??? A movie about FML would be a lot better :). I envision a movie filled with a bunch of random skits like some guy having his bike stolen moments after buying a bike lock, a guy getting kicked in the junk after proclaiming that he's Iron Man, and a girl who has her birthday at a bar but texts the wrong address causing everybody to show up at a computer store. It'd be like Jackass but you know... better.

Better go make a FaceBook and find new friends.

it must be something about you that makes them not wanna be with you. Are you sure you really are friends or you just like to tag along with them forcefully and can't take a hint ?

Arsonnist 3

Is it supposed to be funny or something?

cmad1 0

I love facebook and all but I don't see y ude wana make a movie about it? cuz it sounds kinda stupid

x_pgmg 3

Why would bitch about wanting to go to see a stupid movie? That movie looks so boring and lame, I dont see what the big deal is. I didn't see anyone make a movie about MySpace. Anyway, OP, YDI for wanting to be a comformist.

FirstBornUnicorn 0

If they made a movie about Twitter, I would write an fml.

it's not about facebook. it's about the scam that surrounds it.

whats with all the fml's about facebook? its called real life!

ohthebloodygore 16

Well if OP gets a Facebook, he'll end up in the friend zone with a girl he fancies. If he goes out and gets a life, he might be pulled over for drunk driving. Also, OP doesn't have a Facebook. This is why his friends didn't invite him. He obviously does have a life; even though it's ******. (cursing)

MissGrinch 4

dont listen to number 12 cause he seems like he plays to much cod and probly doesnt have any freinds