By pear8head - 08/08/2009 16:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I ran into my new apartment neighbor. She said she could hear me and my girlfriend having wild sex last night. She told me she had always wanted to have a threesome. My new neighbor is as old as my grandma, and even resembles her. I politely declined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 289
You deserved it 5 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think she said it to make you uncomfortable... Yeah, she may want to have a threesome, but the purpose of the comment was to tell you to not be so loud.... I must say though, if you were loud enough for her to hear you at night, without her hearing aids, you're either really pleasing your girlfriend or she's faking it in a big way. Hopefully, you're just really good in bed.

cucumberfabulous 7

That's uhhh.......kind of disturbing

Comments

Agreeing with number one. It's gonna be like that scene in Yes Man. Removable dentures and all.

really 23? You think everyone can afford to be a mile away from everyone?

Haha as soon as i read this i thought of YES MAN. Maybe she could teach you some things...

so... if she hadn't resembled your grandma... you would have done it?

You beat me to the Yes Man reference's! You brilliant bastards!

jackalope104 0

Come on, you know you've always wanted a granny threesome

ifmyheartwasahou 2

That's pretty awesome, I'm not gonna lie.

cucumberfabulous 7

That's uhhh.......kind of disturbing

Remember that the older models are a little slow to get going; but they're much more fun to drive!

nwc020 0

I think she said it to make you uncomfortable... Yeah, she may want to have a threesome, but the purpose of the comment was to tell you to not be so loud.... I must say though, if you were loud enough for her to hear you at night, without her hearing aids, you're either really pleasing your girlfriend or she's faking it in a big way. Hopefully, you're just really good in bed.

ReportAbuse 0

Uh, what the hell? You should have accepted. You have no idea what kind of kinky stuff they might have been into back in the medieval ages.

Just your basic S&M (chains, gags, whips, wheels, etc) =P

Dude, Yuk! I feel bad for ya. Don't be so loud, she might just walk in and join ya.