By raven_teen_titan - 04/03/2012 05:51 - United States

Today, my dog wanted to go upstairs, but she has stitches and was having trouble. So I carried her to the top, at which point she peed all over my carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 647
You deserved it 3 510

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aww poor dog. I would like to believe that she is normally well behaved and that the stitches are at fault.

Comments

That happens sometimes, OP, don't sweat the small stuff. I'm betting the poor dog likely didn't mean to and it loves you just the same. :) Hope she/he heals and feels better soon! Cheers!

Michael_92 20

Well unfortunately there isn't much you can do. Just clean it up and try to prevent it from happening again.

Today, I tried to get my daily dose of FML but the first post I read had such bad grammar and punctuation that it put me in a bad, why-do-people-have-to-be-such-stupid-douchebags kind of mood. FML for having to read your dumbassedness online.

Chill the **** out. At least you're not on MLIA.

You think you're suffering, having to tolerate an FML that lacks perfect grammar? Spare a thought for us, we have to tolerate you.

Llama_Face89 33

I agree with 34. And dumbassedness? Really? I'm pretty sure that's not even a word. You are dumb

Be happy she didn't pee all over you.

AkshaySauce 5

Carpet is a little harder to clean than clothes. My little brother's poop stains are still in my carpet.

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Poop stains...? From a human? Tha ****?

AkshaySauce 5

His pants had to be thrown away. It was a monstrous amount of feces.

Morgannnnuhhh 1

You obviously missed when you were stitching her urethra closed. Try harder next time.

This is what happens when I get no sleep on trauma call and yet still try to comment. This is one of my worst efforts ever, and I apologise.

^ I think we've all been there Doc, don't sweat it. If all your comments were halfwitted like some regular posters here, maybe that'd be a different story. ;)

we've all made that late night/early morning comment we regret

Llama_Face89 33

Or severely lacking in intelligence.

I'm not trolling but when my neighbour's dog has her period they bought "diapers" for her. It's an option OP :).

Wicked361 8

This FML is about a dog peeing not a period, but I know what you mean..

Actually, since you mentioned it, before my wife got her dog fixed and it would have it's period, she'd put these little boy undies on the dog backwards, so it's tail would poke through the front and slip a maxipad into them. :D It was hilarious but it worked! ;)

There are dog diapers for incontinence. These things get old and the owners don't want to put them down so instead of letting the old, decrepit dogs piss and shit all over the house, they diaper them.