By MotherofET - 11/07/2011 04:23 - Australia

Today, my daughter announced on Facebook that she is directly descended from extra-terrestrials. That would be okay - except she's 25 and believes it's true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 316
You deserved it 4 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this is just a shot in the dark, but is your daughter Lady Gaga? cause I would believe her if she was.

Make sure her 'real family' doesn't beam you up and probe your personal parts. D:

Comments

sandythongs 1

only in Queensland hey not the brightest let's hope she never breeds

Don't diss QLD, we kick ass. Go the maroons!

she's not the only one. professors have researched this. multiple religions talk of the same gods from the sky. she's not crazy for having an open mind. don't judge her because her beliefs are not the same as yours. after all what if she is right! how would you feel then?

Having an open mind: not dismissing possibilities that are plausible. May have an opinion, but is willing to consider new evidence. Having a closed mind: deciding that something must be true and being unwilling to consider facts or evidence that may contradict their belief. Insisting that you were born from aliens, or making any other extraordinary assertion with zero evidence, is not having an open mind. It is the opposite.

She didn't say she was born from aliens, just that she was descended from them...

Giest 0

Did you delete her from Facebook afterwards? I bet a lot of people did.

you'll never know OP. ETs swapped your baby with theirs when your newborn is at the nursery.