By hannahg - 24/03/2014 00:44 - United States - Romulus

Today, my dad yelled at me for being irresponsible while he watched me fold his laundry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 399
You deserved it 3 803

Same thing different taste

Comments

Did you forget dryer sheets for his boxers? Op, that's shocking.

bluefrootloops 13

Divorce him before it's too late.

MidnightMusic53 37

How do you confuse "dad" with "husband"? They're not even close in meaning or spelling.

pwnman 33

Even though you thought it was husband, divorcing him is stupid!

I hope you meant "disown" instead of "divorce".

Is he a little clothes minded about how it should be folded?

44skull44 6

I'm guessing you're young and your dad has worked all day so I'm going with YDI.

Oh okay I'm sorry, because school isn't hard either if taken seriously. Adults seem to laugh when teenagers complain about how stressful school is, but seem to forget that after that school day, theres hours of homework/studying to be done as well. Oh and it determines how successful you will be in the future. Not saying works not stressful/tiring cause ive had 3 jobs and i know it can be, but teenagers dont get enough appreciation for how much we go through. Though OP could be slacking in school in which case, my rant does not apply :)

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Thank you, #25! I hate being told that there's nothing for me to be stressed about in college.

I've met plenty of grown men and women who "work all day" and are less responsible (bad with money, mooch off their parents, choose to be dead-beat parents, etc.) than most college kids; don't go making the assumption that older = responsible.

Walk away from the laundry. Just walk away. It will just sit there and he will start wondering where you went.

My dad yells at me all the time. My lamp exploded and he called me a failure and blamed my depression.

I feel like there is more to this story...