By pantsareathing - 13/06/2015 17:10 - Canada - Elliot Lake

Today, my dad has apparently decided that it's too much of a bother to put clothes on when he gets out of bed. He's been walking around in his tighty-whiteys for hours now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 485
You deserved it 2 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bethers_ 22

At least he's not walking around naked. It could be worse.

Comments

He's your dad, you can see him in underwear, no biggie.

MrZsDad 19

There are times in life you must learn to stay silent, as it can and will get much, much worse. Consider this his way of imparting this wisdom upon you.

So? It's summer, he's at home and his underwear covers about the same as a swimsuit at a beach would. Unless you have friends over I don't see the problem.

I do that to sometimes, it's comfortable

I'd say no biggie, but I REALLY hope, for your sake, that he doesn't decide to walk around like that one day when he's got a stiffy.

Other than during puberty adult men don't just pop a boner unintentionally very often. So that shouldn't be an issue.

I don't see what the big deal is. he is still dressed you know.

This was my dad when I was living at his house. I think it's just a dad thing.

If it's in the house then it shouldn't be a problem, besides it could be worse

Anyone else not find this that strange? My dad walks around in his underwear all of the time. Not for hours at at time but it isn't uncommon to see him like that early in the morning.

If my dad doesn't have anywhere to go, he'll stay in his underwear most of the day. Same goes for my brother. I really kinda always thought it was just a male thing.