By pantsareathing - 13/06/2015 17:10 - Canada - Elliot Lake

Today, my dad has apparently decided that it's too much of a bother to put clothes on when he gets out of bed. He's been walking around in his tighty-whiteys for hours now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 485
You deserved it 2 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bethers_ 22

At least he's not walking around naked. It could be worse.

Comments

This really isn't strange or FML, it's just a comfort thing that people have. My dad does this, except he has a shirt on in the morning and puts pants on after he's had his first cup of coffee. My in-laws, all 4 of them, walk around in their house nude and see one another naked. It's all about being comfortable in your own home where you can relax and not have to be restricted by other people.

My dad walks around completly naked for around 15 minutes, after waking up and before taking a shower. He even goes to the balcony like that. It could be worse.

Did you text him and tell him? Thats the best way sometimes to avoid embarrassment

sorry to hear about the unpleasant view. but it's his house and he pays the bills.

This could be way worse. As a very, very young child, I liked to grab things. So once, when my dad walked around his room in his tighty-whiteys, I saw something dangle. Now, knowing what I grabbed, I love with the awkward embarrassment that I grabbed my dad's ______.

katina1236 20

Wait? So that's NOT normal? My dad does that all the time.

My father walks around in his shirt and underwear all the time. I'm beginning to realize how abnormal that is now though

I would say tell him to put on some clothes, it's not like you're the wife or something