By FuglyBetty - 13/11/2014 16:44 - Norway - Arendal

Today, my dad finally added me on Facebook, When I looked through his photos, I quickly noticed he'd heavily photoshopped the photos I'm in to make me look prettier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 735
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, they're his genes... On a serious note, FYL OP, it's a dad's job to support their daughters and make them feel beautiful.

well just because he made you prettier doesn't automatically mean you are ugly .. cheer up

Comments

Yes, believe it or not we adults do know how to use computers. Anyone who's ever used a 300 baud modem can attest to that.

Beauty is in the eye of the person photoshopping ... Sorry op has to be hurtful to have someone act like that towards you. Just be you!

Filtering is fine, but photoshopping, just no. That's mean, especially heavily photoshopping.

This is why life is better without Facebook. If you didn't have one, you'd be concerned with your own life rather than caring about your father's opinion of you. Social media is a giant cesspool of pettiness and socially-acceptable stalking.

You can tell the men and women in the comment section so easily

He probably just thought you would be embarrassed if he didn't upload a nice picture of you. The filter might have just made you both look great! I'm sure he didn't mean it to be mean.

Maybe this may not be the best way to go about it but the photos you could maybe get modeling career and then he wouldn't have to do that and hey they do a good job making you look good before shoots...